.. love or hate !


i dont hate u for not loving me anymore . but i hate myself for still loving u . i try 2 forget u . but i can't because boy u complete me . i'm so sorry because i breake ur heart . i never ment 2 hurt u . u never give me a chance 2 xplain the true story but u blame me . -.-
hye dude,i want u to know , i never never never want 2 hurt u . i know u know that and i know u hate me . i hate myself because i breake ur heart again n again . i'm sorry . =="
I always say that I cannot imagine a day without u . Now, I don’t have to imagine it because I am going through that situation . I used to be strong and happy that you are with me,but now without you,I don’t know what am I going to do . cause I’m so lost without you .

I am sorry i hurt ur feelings and that i said what i said,I am sorry that i am not what u are looking for and that im not ur dream girl,I am sorry that you hate me soo much, im so sorry for what i have done . i didn’t mean to hurt u. since i saw u i dont no wut happened to me ! i dont no how to tell u i loved u sooooooooo much! I know u don’t love me and I know u don’t miss me at all, u think I’m not good enough for u and I’m not what u looking for, i know all of that, yet i don’t know why on earth do i still love u and HOPE that one day you’ll feel the same
MISS YOU LIKE HELL!!

S: some
O: one is
R: really
R: remembering
Y: you